Saturday, 10 December 2011

Mother, A word greater above all.




















"A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie." Tenneva Jordan
Normally, I miss my mother every single millisecond, every day; But Today right at this moment I miss her so much that I just feel this urge to write it down and this is dedicated to all the mothers in the world. I want you to know that nomatter how your children might behave or not listen to you, At the end of the day, You are the only last thought on your children's minds. 
I don't know if we have ever thought about it, specially boys, we never think about it. Scientifically, A normal person can only bear a pain of 45 Del but when our mother gave birth to us they had to reach a limit of 70 Del. Can you jus believe it?? It sounds pure frictional right?? But lets take it practically. Our mother had us in her womb for around like 9 months. Now, How about this, you carry a bag , you eat carrying your bag, you take shower carrying your bag, you go out carrying your bag, just for 9 days. It is just dead hard, and Think how our mother carried a whole single new body for 9 months and gave birth to us. I hope each and every one of you value this effort and be a good person for our mothers.
I once had a conversation with a new born mother and will never forget what she said. "I was born the day, I gave birth to my child". The most amazing words I ever heard in my life. I will olways cherish those words and deeply have it engraved it to my heart. Mother are just so great cause their love for us is greater than all. The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. A mothers love is greater than every love that exists in this world more than the term humanity. Its jus so warm and deep.
I olways can feel my mother prayers everywhere I go and It is just so warm even shes not right here. I want to share briefly about my mother today. When I was small around grade 1, I guess; I suffered from jaundice, Can you believe it she left her job just to make sure I never had to suffer from any of those diseases? It still makes me so happy that I happy someone beside me that I can literally lean on when am very helpless. Every day I returned from school, nomatter how busy she would be; She would come home by 3 pm and prepare food for me, just so that I wouldn't have to fall sick again. I want my mother to know I appreciate every effort of hers to keep me happy and healthy on every step of my life. It did take a lil longer to realize it by I want to tell her, Never now will ever this son ever make u unhappy. You will olways be in my heart.<3 
If today was my last day of my life, You would be the last person I would want to visit
If this was my last second of my life, You would be the only last thought on my mind.

I Love you Mommu.

6 comments:

  1. its really a heart touching ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot. will try my best to post more posts...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @missy... thanks a lot... i will be updating more... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @baibhav very soon.... exams heading nearer...

    ReplyDelete